Tuesday, March 5, 2013

C's Make and Eat


I can never get him to properly smile into the camera. But he still looks so Adorable! There is his pizza he made all by himself.

When C. woke up, he asked for pizza for lunch. And I said YES! I am really into homemade pizza not because it's more economical but because it's a fun cooking experience for me and him. We usually make the dough together and it gives him a chance to help me with scooping out flour and measuring.
I really like the idea of being able to customize the toppings and know what I am putting into it.

I think that's what matters to me the most; I know what goes into the food.

Back to the pizza, this post is more about the experiences we shared rather than on the pizza recipe. I have the recipe to the pizza dough here.




There are so many learning components to it; there is counting, reading and also just being able to follow simple steps to making a pizza. There is also a social learning aspect to this as well. He is learning to wait and take turns.

Need an idea for a rainy day? Let this be your next rainy day activity. It's delicious and so simple (be warned, it may get little messy).

Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment