Thursday, January 12, 2012

Yummy Roasted Cauliflower



I never used to like Cauliflower. I never knew how to cook it before. But ever since I found this recipe, I love them. And does my little toddler and they are super easy to make.

Here is what you need:


  • Cauliflower
  • Olive oil
  • 1/2 Tbsp. Curry powder
  • 2 Tsp. Cumin powder
  • 1 Tsp. Paprika powder


You can adjust the amount of the powder depending on how seasoned or spicy you want your Cauliflower to be.

Turn the oven on at 350F. Wash and cut up the cauliflower into smaller pieces and spread them out onto the baking sheet.

Mix all the powder together. Sprinkle them over the cut up cauliflower. Drizzle olive oil over them. (You can be generous with the olive oil).

Put the baking sheet into the oven for 15-20 minutes.

And you will have delicious roasted cauliflower with the added health benefits of curry powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment